Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:1029 Applications:193 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Senior Manager - Plant Safety - Fertilizers/Pesticides (10-13 yrs)
The incumbent will be responsible for Implementation of Factories Act related to safety & health
- Renew of existing licenses, Factory drawing approvals and compliance to Inspector of factories directions
- Implementation & Sustenance of OHSAS 18001
- Provide safe work environment
- Meeting legal requirements
- Capital improvement projects to sustain safety
- Training & periodic meetings for employees and contract workmen.
- Renewal of Management system certifications, periodic audits and closure of audit observations
- Closure of Near misses and SENSES audit points closure
- Implementation of safety culture and awareness
- Contract workmen & Employees regular training & Induction training
- Coordinating with Govt officials during their visit
Required Candidate profile :
- Qualified B.Tech - Chemical / Mechanical with Degree / Diploma in Industrial Safety
- 10-15 years of experience of working in chemical process manufacturing plant.
- Should hold certifications / trainings in Industrial Safety from RLI or Govt recognised Institute.
- Candidates with prior experience in chemical, heavy chemicals, pharma, fertilizer, oil, gas, petrochemicals will be considered.
- Knowledge of Management systems like PSMS, IMS, Factories Act
- Deep understanding of the products, processes and practices of each group company.
- Disaster Management Practices.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable Safety Acts, Rules, Regulations and Codes in Chemical and related industries.
- Should be open to relocate to Vizag
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.