Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:881 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Senior Manager - Plant Safety - Fertilizers/Pesticides (10-13 yrs)
The incumbent will be responsible for Implementation of Factories Act related to safety & health
- Renew of existing licenses, Factory drawing approvals and compliance to Inspector of factories directions
- Implementation & Sustenance of OHSAS 18001
- Provide safe work environment
- Meeting legal requirements
- Capital improvement projects to sustain safety
- Training & periodic meetings for employees and contract workmen.
- Renewal of Management system certifications, periodic audits and closure of audit observations
- Closure of Near misses and SENSES audit points closure
- Implementation of safety culture and awareness
- Contract workmen & Employees regular training & Induction training
- Coordinating with Govt officials during their visit
Required Candidate profile :
- Qualified B.Tech - Chemical / Mechanical with Degree / Diploma in Industrial Safety
- 10-15 years of experience of working in chemical process manufacturing plant.
- Should hold certifications / trainings in Industrial Safety from RLI or Govt recognised Institute.
- Candidates with prior experience in chemical, heavy chemicals, pharma, fertilizer, oil, gas, petrochemicals will be considered.
- Knowledge of Management systems like PSMS, IMS, Factories Act
- Deep understanding of the products, processes and practices of each group company.
- Disaster Management Practices.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable Safety Acts, Rules, Regulations and Codes in Chemical and related industries.
- Should be open to relocate to Vizag