Consultant at Astitva
Views:617 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Senior Manager - Policy & Regulatory (8-15 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- Assist the - Director' of the Policy and Regulatory team for assignments within India and abroad.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and team to develop an understanding of needs
- Initiate, develop and support new and existing business opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Generating, Assessing Project Opportunities in the Policy and Regulatory field of Power sector. Should be able to take and meet business targets.
- Generate leads with key industrial /potential clients and market for product /services portfolio offerings.
- Attend seminars / workshops as speaker /participant /SME to create awareness of service offerings and generate leads
- Preparing Project Proposals/Technical documents for participating in bids
- Execute consulting projects for various clients in generation, transmission, distribution, trading, regulatory space, etc. in a timely and efficient manner.
- Able to lead a team comprising of analysts, senior analyst and managers.