Consultant at Astitva
Views:669 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Senior Manager - Policy & Regulatory (8-15 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- Assist the - Director' of the Policy and Regulatory team for assignments within India and abroad.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and team to develop an understanding of needs
- Initiate, develop and support new and existing business opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Generating, Assessing Project Opportunities in the Policy and Regulatory field of Power sector. Should be able to take and meet business targets.
- Generate leads with key industrial /potential clients and market for product /services portfolio offerings.
- Attend seminars / workshops as speaker /participant /SME to create awareness of service offerings and generate leads
- Preparing Project Proposals/Technical documents for participating in bids
- Execute consulting projects for various clients in generation, transmission, distribution, trading, regulatory space, etc. in a timely and efficient manner.
- Able to lead a team comprising of analysts, senior analyst and managers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.