Senior Executive - TA & Client Services at Total HR Consult
Views:114 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Project Management - R&D - Healthcare/Pharma (7-10 yrs)
- To manage R&D projects as per predefined time, quality and cost basis which are signed in SRC goal sheet
- To ensure product launch as per NPL calendar KEY RESULT AREAS
- Projects delivery to be ensured within agreed time, cost, quality and scope.
- Tracking/ Reporting to be done by Monthly MIS and weekly dashboards.
KEY FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Project Charter development and define acceptance criteria : Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Help developing full-scale project plans and associated communications documents
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools along with key stake holders
- To create Microsoft Project (MSP) plan, tracking of project activities, updating activities in MSP, circulating project plan/ information.
Monitoring and control:
- Tracking projects, getting the cross functional issues resolved and escalating if needed to ensure delivery as per agreed time, quality, cost and scope.
- Monitor and track project milestones and deliverables for all R&D projects
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths
- Issues Management: Tracking of issues raised, resolved and issue escalation where necessary.
- Reporting: Develop and deliver project progress reports, dashboards, presentations and other relevant documents. - Change Management : Proactively manage changes in project scope through established process.
- Risk Management : Identify potential risks, and devise mitigation and contingency plans. Monitoring of risks and their mitigation / contingency plans.
- Stakeholders Management : Coordinating with project stakeholders on ongoing basis to ensure timely and cost effective delivery of projects.
- Retrospection : Help team to retrospect and indentify : Key Success Factos, Improvement area, Challenges and Blockers. Capture key findings in Learning repository.
- Best Practices and project guidelines : Develop best practices and guidelines for project execution and management. - Communication Management: To ensure collaboration between various departments from development initiation of the project till exhibit batches.
- TFR: Prepare Technical Feasibility Report (TFR)
PROJECT MANAGEMENT (Product Launch):
- Alliance Management with Critical Customers during New Product launches.
Partner - US, Partner - EU, Partner - RU
- The scope of the job spreads from new product filing, coordinating for response submission to queries received from regulatory agency till the commercial product reaches to the distributor.
- Preparing New Product Launch project plans for each product in co-ordination with all cross functional team members (SRC, RA, BD, Pkg Dev, SC, Production, Documentation, CQA, QA, QC, Warehouse & Finance).
- Periodic review and monitoring of the projects plans. - Conducting review meetings as per the priorities and complexities involved ( Product / market )
- Responsible for timely launch of new products as per timelines, regulatory requirements, budget requirements for the launch.
- Responsible for tracking of project activities, updating in MSP, circulating project plan / information.
- Responsible for managing miscellaneous launch activities such as project meetings, cross functional team meetings, vendor meetings, presentations, teleconferences etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.