Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:1068 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Senior Manager - Project Procurement (12-14 yrs)
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS :
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with 12-14 years in a reputed EPC firm or process industries or heavy engineering equipment manufacturing unit in procurement department;
- Must have good communication skill (English & Hindi);
- Must have good price negotiation skills;
- In vendor development- India & International / used equipment procurement; Techno commercial comparison of offers;
- Preparation of note for approval for higher management review/approval;
- Commercial skill is an added advantages;
- Must be a good team player;
- Must have positive attitude and hard working;
- Good skill in MS Office;
- Should have knowledge in standards and codes.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE :
- Must have experience in Project equipments/items procurement of any project like coal handling plant, pellet plant, Mineral Beneficiation plant, ore handling plant, crushing and screening plant, power plants, cement & steel plants
- Must have experience in handling vendors and getting materials as per schedule of project departments.
- Must have experience in the vendor development and getting timely service from the vendors.
- Must have experience in procurement of indigenous as well as overseas equipment / sub-assemblies/ Parts etc.
- Commercial terms and conditions of purchase orders
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION :
Senior Manager - Project Procurement will act as the primary point of contact between suppliers and the business. He will be responsible for the procurement of spare parts/ assemblies/ sub-assemblies for use in the equipment by identifying potential supplier sources, screening them and negotiating favorable payment terms. Other duties include monitoring supplier performance and ensuring contractual obligations are met.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Heading the project procurement deptt of EPCC, getting the jobs done and targets given in the given time and budget.
- Responsible for timely procurement of parts/assemblies/sub-assemblies/ equipment/ packages.
- Responsible for vendor development, timely delivery of items and services from suppliers
- Periodical review of equipment suppliers, package vendors, service providers and take corrective actions to achieve timely delivery, cost control meeting user departments requirement in quality and quantity.
- Follow up and get the job done pending with Suppliers/Package vendors.
- Coordination with other departments like Accounts/Engineering/Construction/Store etc.
- Periodical review meetings in achieving targets / implementing instructions given by Head-EPCC time to time.
WORKING CONDITIONS :
- Stay / Accommodation Has to Stay in the Company provided accommodation or any other within the vicinity of the Rebuild Centre.
- Defined Succession planning and assured success for performers
Job Role : Full-time
Preferable Age Group : 40 - 45 Years