Vice President at Jaden Executive Search
Views:130 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Purchase - FMCG (3-4 yrs)
Please find below JD :
- Work out procurement plan based on the sales forecast & BOM.
- According to the Requirement of the Dairy Commodities requirement
- Identify and shortlist Manufacturers/Traders for Direct purchase of Commodities or Conversion model ( eg: Converting Milk in to Butter & SMP, by paying conversion charges, Whey Powder )
- Closely working with Identified Manufacturers to bring their Quality standards and sustainable practices to meet Product standards required by PAPL.
- Conduct Quality and Food safety Audits of Manufactures, Identify Gaps & work with them to improve the systems for smooth onboarding as New Vendor.
- Coordinate with Manufacturers for Production planning & On Site Quality testing using vendor development officer, followed by Raw material Sample testing at our Bhopal Plant.
- Overall knowledge of handling of Raw Milk Reception including analysis as per IS, Criteria of milk selection for different processes, SMP, Whey Powder, butter.
- Design and Implement Measures to avoid Rejections of Raw materials after reaching to the plant. ( Considering all aspects like product Quality, Packaging, logistics, loading unloading, storage )
- Taking lead and Monitoring overall production of Commodities during conversion at new Vendors site until a sustainable Trend is formed and we can convert the Vendor for Direct purchase.
- Actively Identifying, Shortlisting Trainees required during Milk Conversion to commodities.
- Closely monitor stock levels & re order level using BI tools.
- Price tracking & facilitate buying decision. Quarterly review of the rates across the country for any variations.
- Exploring various possibilities on saving potentials.
- Ensuring minimum variance of Raw Material at all locations.
- Solving all issue regarding inventory management at plant
- Presentation skills for quarterly/Yearly review.
Education : B. Tech (Food/Dairy Technology)/B.Sc./B.Com
- Knowledge of Materials Management / Procurement will be preferred
- Experience handling production or Q.A. or Production & Q.A. of Whey Powder. ( In case whey powder Experience is not there and Candidate is ready to grasp, then we can consider him based on his knowledge level of SMP and Butter )
- Minimum 3 to 4 years- experience of Food safety System Audit (internal or external, or Internal & External)
- Having Good knowledge of relevant purchase procedures
- MS Office
- Market scenarios for the concerned products
Knowledge of the Laboratory equipment's, production Equipment, Scientific process Knowledge.
- The ability to develop and network with optimum associations.
- Proven success driving results and delivering return on investment.
- Comprehensive functional skills and a result - driven approach.
- Exposure to Dairy procurement and manufacturing facilities.
- Job needs travel and stay at various Manufacturing location of Business partners
- Managing the Managers and working staff of Business partners.
- Extensive relevant exposure in a Manufacturing of Dairy Products like Butter / SMP / Whey Powder.