Vice President at Jaden Executive Search
Views:128 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Purchase/Procurement - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
Please find below job Description :
- To co-ordinate the purchase of raw materials as per requirements.
- Responsible for material planning and inventory management.
- Work out procurement plan based on the sales forecast & BOM
- Review of raw material status on a weekly basis from all the plants and alert on any surprises or variations
- Exploring various possibilities on saving potentials, to move in market place to find the landed prices, especially for commodities supplies, viz. Sugar etc
- Consolidating tender prices on regular basis and have tap on tender release dates
- Prepare purchase order, inform accounts for execution of RTGS and other formalities.
- Ensuring the integrity of the Raw Material and updating changes if any
- Quarterly review of the rates across the country for any variations
- Meeting vendors and developing new and better vendors while retaining the vendors that have already been developed
- Final negotiations with all the vendors to work out the best possible rates.
- Streamlining SAP and ensuring its smooth functioning
- Ensuring minimum variance of raw material at all the locations
- Centralized negotiation of rates for purchase of materials, scrap rates etc.