Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:173 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Manager - QA/QC - Fitout & Interiors (10-15 yrs)
Senior Manager QA/QC (Fitout & Interiors)
- Civil Contracting/Interiors & Fitout
- Prepare & Review Project Specific Quality Plan. Review the existing standard documentation for the Operations and propose any improvements deemed necessary.
- Implement the QMS QA/QC management system at site.
- Coordinate with quality inspections with all the site sub contractors and vendors, coordinate all non destructive testing on site.
- Coordinate with the customers representative on all quality matters. Coordinate all receipt inspections.
- Distribute relevant QA/QC documentation to site subcontractors.
- Verify that the quality related site activities are in accordance with the applicable codes and standards, awareness on latest edition of BS/ASTM standards.
- Participate in the site internal and external site audits.
- Coordinate all the quality site inspections through the site QA/QC Engineers & inspectors.
- Ensure all quality control documentation is complied and completed for as-built hand over.
- Control all non conformance, areas for improvements - (AFIS)reports and undertake remedial action.
- Compete site quality control instructions and action remedial responses.
- Review the customers specification and undertake relevant training to the site QC inspector.
- Monitor the implementation of the approved site Contract Quality Plan (CQP).
- Complete and coordinate the approval of the sites QC technical sub mittals.
- Coordinate with the Site manager on all quality issues Coordinate and chair the QA/QC site
- Weekly meetings with the projects subcontractors QC personnel.
- Elaborating inspection and test programs, ensure its adherence.
- Assure all technical documents relative to site quality control are current status.
- Define a procedure for using the cost norms to establish the cost of rehabilitation and maintaining the construction task.
Qualification And Experience :
i. BE Civil with 10+ years of experience in QA/QC with MNC Contractors and last 3 years in Senior Position.
ii. Be aware of Defect liability maintenance QA/QC requirements & obligations.
iii. Be aware of various standards such as BS, ASTM, ACI, BIS etc.
iv. Possibly a member of Quality group.
v. Develop Quality circle, TQM.
vi. Computer literate in MS Word and Excel and working experience with Auto-cad
vii. Must be well versed in applicable International Codes, Standards and Specifications of construction and maintenance/refurbishment.
viii. Demonstrated leadership and coordination skills.
ix. Dynamic, independent and ability to work under pressure.