Principal Consultant at Talent Source
Views:753 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Quality Assurance - Cleaning Chemicals (10-15 yrs)
Job Objective :
- Accountable for managing Quality Organization across the India Region (incl. Manufacturing, Logistics & Customer Quality Management )
- Manage Quality Process / Systems within the Company
- Oversee internal processes and procedures to ensure quality
- Oversee the Factory quality control teams
- Ensure Quality and sustainability of production processes
- Customer Quality Management & Complaint Handling
- Communicate with the Product Development / NPI teams
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Assures quality products and processes by establishing and enforcing quality standards and testing materials and products.
2. Implements in-process product inspection standards by studying manufacturing methods and devising testing methods and procedures.
3. Handling customer complaints, work with cross-functional groups as needed to ensure closure of complaints with proper CAPA / RCA Measures
4. Collaborates with other functions R&D, Manufacturing, Marketing, Regulatory, and legal for planning, managing, and participating in the pre- and post-commercialization quality activities using Lean Six Sigma tools in close co-ordination with manufacturing, R&D, Marketing, regulatory and legal.
5. Driving process capability improvements with cross-functional teams using the DMAIC approach.
6. Lead Management reviews meetings and ensure QMS is being followed as per ISO 9001:2015 across all manufacturing sites in India.
7. Monthly MIS reporting
8. Ensure the contract manufacturing units complies with FDA/GMP guidelines.
9. Plan & review of the products to meet the quality standards as per guidelines. Coordination & managing cross-functional teams for achieving Quality KPIs.
10. Plan and lead customer audits at manufacturing sites.
11. Plan and lead supplier quality audit and evaluate supplier performance, development in coordination with key stakeholders.
12. Prepares product and process quality reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
13. Develops a quality assurance staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
14. Ensure all sites are compliant to Halal requirements and are certified for Halal.
15. Ensure the Products meet the Label Standards / Mandatory
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Engineer preferably with a Chemical Background
- 10 years in Quality / Manufacturing
- At least 3-5 years in a position of similar responsibility
- Knowledge of internal QA Tools / SAP QM
Key Results Area :
- Adherence to MNC Quality standards processes/procedures, FGQI, FTR, COPQ
- Professional Qualification / Certification could be handy
- Exposure to Chemical Mfg is a must
- Exposure to global supply chain standards Understanding of Root Cause Analysis / Lean Sigma concepts / Problem Solving Techniques
- Working with cross-functional teams