Principal Consultant at Talent Source
Views:108 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Quality Assurance/Quality Control - Chemical (15-20 yrs)
Hiring support for European MNC in to Chemicals
Position : Manager QA&QC
Qualification : MSc Chemistry
- Work in QA/QC laboratory to track quality of raw material, packing material, in process and product. Support to deliver best quality product to customer.
- Control all QC & QA related activity for plant support. Maintaining & handling of all critical laboratory instruments by internal/external calibrations and preventive maintenance.
- Handle investigation of all customer complaints/issues regarding manufactured products for its quality, packing, process or any other issues and prepare CAPA report for customers.
- Cross-functional interaction with Plant, Marketing team and Logistic teams to deliver high quality products to customer maintaining quality requirements before timeline. Active involvement to manage overall activities.
- Regular interaction with MNC counter parts to maintain working culture to match global standards and work for implementation of new initiatives and projects within timeline.
- Perform leading role to handle ISO and customer audits related to laboratory activities.
- Maintain documentation for ISO, GMP, RC and Customer wise requirements and provide training to team members.
- Handle autoclave operations to support plant shootouts and performance trials for raw materials. Jointly work with procurement and plant team to develop new supplier for raw material/packing material.
- Understanding of analytical instruments (GC, HPLC, FTIR, GCMS, UV/VIS spectrophotometer).
- Plan and development of new improvement ideas to increase productivity, to increase efficiency of work, to improve quality of products, to improve HSE standards.
- Involve with development of new molecules from laboratory scale to plant scale.
- Knowledge of chemical molecule discovery, development processes.
- Directly involve in literature search, research trials, quality development, pilot/plant process development, risk hazard analysis.
- Vast experience in documentation of scientific findings, writ status reports.