Principal Consultant at Talent Source
Views:325 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Quality Assurance/Quality Control - Chemical (15-20 yrs)
Hiring support for European MNC in to Chemicals
Position : Manager QA&QC
Qualification : MSc Chemistry
- Work in QA/QC laboratory to track quality of raw material, packing material, in process and product. Support to deliver best quality product to customer.
- Control all QC & QA related activity for plant support. Maintaining & handling of all critical laboratory instruments by internal/external calibrations and preventive maintenance.
- Handle investigation of all customer complaints/issues regarding manufactured products for its quality, packing, process or any other issues and prepare CAPA report for customers.
- Cross-functional interaction with Plant, Marketing team and Logistic teams to deliver high quality products to customer maintaining quality requirements before timeline. Active involvement to manage overall activities.
- Regular interaction with MNC counter parts to maintain working culture to match global standards and work for implementation of new initiatives and projects within timeline.
- Perform leading role to handle ISO and customer audits related to laboratory activities.
- Maintain documentation for ISO, GMP, RC and Customer wise requirements and provide training to team members.
- Handle autoclave operations to support plant shootouts and performance trials for raw materials. Jointly work with procurement and plant team to develop new supplier for raw material/packing material.
- Understanding of analytical instruments (GC, HPLC, FTIR, GCMS, UV/VIS spectrophotometer).
- Plan and development of new improvement ideas to increase productivity, to increase efficiency of work, to improve quality of products, to improve HSE standards.
- Involve with development of new molecules from laboratory scale to plant scale.
- Knowledge of chemical molecule discovery, development processes.
- Directly involve in literature search, research trials, quality development, pilot/plant process development, risk hazard analysis.
- Vast experience in documentation of scientific findings, writ status reports.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.