Managing Consultant at Soft Ark Resources Pvt. Ltd.
Views:24 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Manager - Raw & Packaging Materials Procurement (5-12 yrs)
Senior Manager - Raw & Packaging Materials
- One of my esteemed Indian MNC; manufactures alcoholic beverages. The Company offers various flavor of beer.
- Job Role ; Senior Manager (Procurement) ; Raw & Packaging Materials
- Job Level ; Senior Manager
- Reportee ; 01
- Reporting to ; Director Procurement
- Job Location ; New Delhi
QUALIFICATION & SKILL SET :
- Any Graduation or post grad degree in Packaging Material management e.g. from IIPM
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES :
Planning & Operations :
- Strategically develop and implement category strategies covering key Raw and packaging materials such as glass, cans, crowns, cartons, Malt and hops.
- Creating and maintain annual budgets for raw & packaging material and keep a track on budget V/s actuals
- Identify and develop strategic suppliers for key raw & packaging material as part of the centralized procurement process.
- To lead techno commercial negotiations for the category & create a repository of pricing templates.
- To lead contracting with inputs from legal & user departments.
- To coordinate with quality for periodic review for the finalization of specifications for key Raw & packaging materials
- To lead the implementation of material requirement planning through SAP and ensure adherence to the process
- To lead the new Raw and packaging material development
- To develop and maintain material planning collaterals for identifying ordering and inventory requirement basis the annual, rolling and firm monthly plan
- To work with the plant store managers on identifying shortfalls and scheduling the orders in line with the requirement, defined inventory and working capital levels
- To minimize write offs for the raw & packaging material
- To coordinate with legal, marketing, suppliers, excise and compliance and manufacturing teams for development / regulatory registration/re-registration of the artwork
- To maintain repository of the accepted artworks for the key packaging materials
- To maintain and share dashboards/reports on the major KPIs such as Plan vs actual cost of material, inventory levels, write offs, credit terms etc.
Vendor Management :
- Optimize the delivered cost for the packaging material through different levers such as price negotiations, alternate vendor development, defining share of business, alternate product development etc.
- To monitor the pricing trends that impact the cost of finished goods and lead periodic price reviews with all the key suppliers.
- Define and optimize the working capital requirement for the category through managing vendor credit terms, required inventory levels and vendor managed inventory
- Coordinate with vendor on day to day operations to ensure material availability on time and as per the agreed specifications.
- To minimize the instances of PM rejections and facilitate alignment on CAPA in case of rejections
- To track and monitor the vendor performance on ongoing basis
If interested, please mail your CV in word format And also share the following details :
Current Salary & Expected Increase over Current Salary.
Contact Details : Soft Ark Resources Pvt. Ltd.