Vice President - Talent Acquisition at JADEN EXECUTIVE SEARCH AND RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST
Views:197 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Regulatory Affairs - Pharma (18-20 yrs)
- Our client is one of the leading research-based fast growing pharmaceutical company in India having state of art manufacturing plant looking for Sr. Manager (Regulatory affairs)
- Preparation & review of product registration/renewal of dossiers (CTC/ACTD) for Asian & African countries (ROW).
- Application of Mfg./Wholesale Licenses and WHO-GMP Certificate.
- Obtain product permissions, test license, plan approval, etc.
- Coordination and good PR with FDA (Nashik/Bandra) and CDSCO-Mumbai.
- Check the artworks for compliance of regulatory and pharmacopoeia requirements.
Required Skill : Understanding of both legal and scientific matters 2. Time Management 3. Integrity and professional approach
Qualification: B.Pharmacy / M.Pharmacy/M.Sc
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.