Senior Corporate Communication at Praxis Consutants
Views:248 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Manager - Research & Development - Wood Coatings & Paints (5-15 yrs)
Our client is in the business of manufacturing, selling, and distributing all kinds of paints, and coating products for wood, metal, glass, and plastic. They provide flawless paint solutions to furniture exporters of large brands at a fair price, as a special edition they provide hazard-free Go-green environmental water-based coatings for wooden furniture and handicrafts, their customers care about ensuring a healthy work environment. They ensure their supplies facilitate that. Their manufacturing units are in Delhi-NCR and Gujarat
The person should possess :
- Practical knowledge of paint making processes, methods, equipment's and also experience in batch making process. Specialty in Liquid Coatings used in Home Furnishings, Handicrafts & Automobiles.
- Development of wood coatings (Water base & Solvent base). Trouble shootings in water base, wood coatings & paints.
- Modifications of existing products/processes as per customer requirements for Quality Improvement and Cost Optimisation.
- Cost reduction projects through alternate raw material and raw material rationalization.
- Competitors' product analysis and development of competitive products.
- Should be familiar with shade matching and strength testing.
- Formulation of design of recipe from Lab batch to scale of batches in the plant.
- Quality testing of wood coatings (water base & solvent base) with IS/EN/ISO/ASTM standard guidelines.
- To provide techno-commercial support for the Marketing Team, trials, training, discussions as a face of QC / R&D.