Senior Manager - Safety - Manufcaturing (18-20 yrs)
Want an opportunity to grow with one of the nation's largest manufacturing company? If you are ready to take the next step in your career, join hands with our client for this great opportunity!!
Our client is a producer of superior quality products. Our client is the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with certifications of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 along with other product specific certifications.
As a Sr. Manager - Safety, you will conduct safety meetings, audits, and inspections to ensure compliance.
What you will do :
- Ensuring Implementation of Key Points related to HSE, ohsas implementation, evaluating performance.
- Conducting HSE presentations and training to employees as required
- Identifying corrective action, and implementing follow up assessments.
- Planning, implementing, and conducting preventative care
- Promoting a positive Company image during the course and scope of the performance of these duties, managing safety, and compliance training programs.
Desired Candidate Profile :
What you need to have :
- Btech- Mechanical + Course from RLI OR CLI
- Candidates from Heavy Engineering, process engineering etc
- Strong knowledge of relevant HSE principles
- Ability to adhere to Company policies, procedures, guidelines and work requirements
- Ability to prepare and update HSE statistical tracking and trending data
- Organizational skills
- Documentation skills
- HSE relevant trainings
- Ability to recommend safe work practices & other practices