Senior Recruitment Analyst at Vrinda Consulting
Views:101 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Senior Manager - Steam Turbine Generator (14-20 yrs)
We are hiring Sr. Manager STG (Steam Turbine Generator).
Candidate should have experience into erection of Turbine Generator.
Comany- Manufacture and market mid- to large-sized steam turbines and generators ranging from 500-megawatts (MW) to 1,000MW, for highly efficient super-critical thermal power plants in India.
Position- Sr. Manager STG
Experience- 15-20 yrs(Erection of Turbine Generator)
Project- 660 MW Coal based Power plant
- Detailed Planning of Turbine & its auxiliaries (complete TG Island) and Pumps erection to match plant L-2 schedule taking all activities, manpower, material and T&P into consideration.
- HP, IP, LP& Gen. rotors alignment, Journal, Coupling face& Radial run out, rotor Bump check, Thrust float check, Steam flow path, Thermal clearances, all Axial and radial readings and necessary corrections to meet the design requirements.
- Boiler feed pumps, pumps, Deaerator, Oil, Steam & Gas piping etc
- IBR Piping knowhow including erection
- Pre Commissioning activities like flushing, baring gear, synchronization and trial operations.
- Coordination with site management activities
- Overseeing Site Mechanical activities and resolving bottlenecks.
- Providing technical inputs for methodologies of construction
- Preparing & Reviewing Method statements and work Specific Quality Control Plans.
- Ensuring materials received are in accordance with quantity & quality.
- Regular meetings with the contractor to assess, program & quality.
- Inspect the works undertaken for compliance with required quality and good workmanship practice.
- Preparing work schedules, monitoring the progress for his area of execution
- Taking daily/weekly progress reports & providing inputs to site planning manager.
- Taking active part in complying with Quality (ISO 9001) & HSE (ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001) norms along with relevant documentation.
- Experience of erection of supercritical Steam Turbine & Generator including its auxiliaries (complete TG Island) with IBR piping is mandatory.
- In -depth experience in Mechanical works execution of Energy Projects specifically power plant.
- Good presentational skills & analytical skills with the ability to provide solutions to issues
- Self-motivated with sound interpersonal skills coupled with a confident style of behavior.
- Good communication skills when dealing with project staff and potentially the client.
Creativity & Innovation
Diversity & ethical behavior.
Should have experience in at least one 600 MW Power Plant
If you are interested for this job please send me your updated CV along with below details.
Total work experience in Thermal Power Project-
Reporting to -
Current plant Capacity-
Total experience in turbine erection generator-