Director at Indigo Global Consultants
Views:332 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Senior Manager - Technical Service - Process Engineering (4-9 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- Design and evaluate energy conservation and productivity improvement schemes for allocated plant
- Detail engineering for implementation of Schemes
- To assist to the operating Team for Optimum utilization of resources to achieve the plan production and specific consumption within budgeted norms.
- Complex energy audits.
- To provide technical support to operation & support services for troubleshooting, de-bottlenecking & EHSQ at Benchmark level.
- Acting as inter phase between Projects & Operation for new Projects at site.
- Confirming data accuracy for all statutory applications, for the full site.
Key Accountability :
- Maximum uptime of plant & Machinery to support the plant Operation; improvement year on year
- Carry out the Basic and Detailed engineering (outsourced) for all the Major and Minor modifications (under MOC), for Process improvement, viz. Capacity enhancement, energy optimization, Troubleshooting & EHSQ standards.
- Ensuring BEP & associated drawings in place for all the Plant at site, to assist in meaningful improvements, at any given point of time.
- Custodian of all the current & historical Operating data for the full site.
- Monitoring of Budget Vs. Plan Vs. Actual, on the daily basis.
- Co-ordinate and monitor the Major/ Minor plant modifications assigned & ensure the completion of jobs within budgeted time and cost. Conduct performance check of these modifications to assess achievement of desired results and devise further improvements, if required.
- Ensuring Plant Integrity is maintained, all the time.
- Capex execution within budgetary limits (QCDSEM - Quality, Cost, Delivery, Safety, Environment & Morale)
- Best utilization of R&M
- To do technical evaluation of newer equipment & Instrumentation and provide procurement assistance to purchase department.
- Capability development for Internal cost estimation for critical items & repair work.
- Making optimum utilization of the resources, for continual enhancement of the Productivity.
EHS And Statutory Compliance :
- Percolating the need of EHSQ at the highest priority in whatever we do.
- To lead the establishment of Benchmark EHS practices built during design stage.
- Compliance to all statutory standards using live IMS documents.
Establishment & sustenance of TQM practices :
- TQM practices (e.g. Problem solving, 5S, Benchmarking etc.) in the dept. with help of Head TQM &/ or Unit Head.
Self and Subordinate Development on a continual basis
- To identify, plan and facilitate domain and managerial training to the individuals in order to develop the new skills.
- To lead the team in making customized domain training module to provide in-depth knowledge of equipment and plants.
- Ensuring in Process Technology have robust knowledge on Aspen & / or likewise software.
Education Qualifications / Background :
- B.E. / B. Tech. - Chemical
- Preferred ASPEN Knowledge
Technical/ Functional Expertise :
- Awareness of Process designing; Aspen Plus & / or related design software
- Sound knowledge on BEP (Basic Engineering Package) content & its understanding
- Knowledge of Engineering design Standards
- System orientation
- Planning before execution of small projects.
- Knowledge on applicable statutory requirement.
- Knowledge on IMS.
- Knowledge & use of 7 QC tools is desirable.