Managing Consultant at Soft Ark Resources Pvt. Ltd.
Views:171 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Manager - Warehouse Excellence/Supply Chain - FMCG/Pharmacy (9-12 yrs)
One of my esteemed multinational client in liquor business..
Job Title: Warehouse Excellence Sr. Manager- Supply Chain Operations
Reports to : Head of Logistics -SCM
Must be an MBA from institute of repute and preferably with engineering background.
- 12-15 years of total experience in FMCG/Pharmacy or beverage enterprise of repute.
- Effectively implement Lean and Six Sigma principles in Warehouse Operations to de-bottle neck day to day operations and drive operational efficiency.
- Define Standardization of process for warehousing, Safety requirements in day to day operations, automation for FG & DG Warehouse operations.
- Measure unit adherence against the defined standards and work on improvement areas.
- Define standard KPI for warehouse operations and ensure measurement of same across locations. Drive RCA and improvement initiatives in KPI where scores are below target.
- Define standard SOP for Warehouse operations across units incorporating safety and automation requirements for sustaining daily operations.
- VSM across warehouse operations to identify bottle neck areas and take steps to improve operational productivity.
- Measure adoption of SOP and work with relevant units on
- Work with unit teams on upgrading unit infra (Loading Bay, Warehouse space), throughput enhancement etc.
- Map CAPEX requirement across units/bonds for warehousing purpose and ensure allocation of funds to meet expansion objective.
- Training of Unit Logistics/bond team to upskill them to latest SOP/ways of working.