HR at Atomberg Technologies
Views:359 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - Electronic Motor (6-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Design and development of Home Appliance Products/ for domestic market
- Good knowledge of NPD process
- Strong basics in Mechanical engineering, Sheet Metal and Plastic product designs.
- Hands on experience in modelling techniques using Solid works.
- Experience in calculation of Critical Speed
- Through understanding GD & T, Stack-up analysis.
- Experience in creating 2D drawings for Sheet metal Enclosures and Plastics components.
- Exposure into Stamping, Injection molding process and other manufacturing techniques.
- Good Understanding on PLM
- Exposure to product certification BIS
- Understanding on FEA software like Ansys Structural, Ansys CFD is beneficial
-Will be Point of contact for all motor development