Senior Mechanical Engineer - HVAC Design (1-14 yrs)
Role: Senior Mechanical Engineer HVAC Design
Type : Full Time
- Responsibility for the overall design of HVAC systems & deliverables, including Concept, Scheme, Design Development, Tender Design / Documentation (including Technical Specification, BOQ, Schedules and Drawings)
- Design to current legislation and codes of practice
- Independently communicate with clients on a regular basis
- Mentor and assist Junior engineers
- Prepared to undergo training in learning new software if needed
- Open to work odd hours if required to meet deadlines
- Willingness to accept and implement constructive feedback.
- Ideally should have experience of sustainability based projects
- Good understating & knowledge of international codes like ASHRAE, SMACNA
- Good IT skills comprising Microsoft Office, HVAC cooling load software (Trane Trace, Camel, IES etc), AutoCAD, Bluebeam
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with client on a regular basis
- Consistently produce accurate work without errors
- Experience working on International projects will be an added advantage.