Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:389 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Mechanical Project Engineer - Construction Project (7-15 yrs)
Job description :
BE/Btech - Mechanical Engineering (Full Time)
- Candidate must be good in EPC/Oil&Gas/Refinery/Chemical/Power & Big Construction projects
- Understanding or all Mechanical Equipment, Components, Machineries being used in Project Erection, Installation & Commissioning stage.
- Accountable for Timely Execution & Completion of allotted Project.
- Take responsibility for Site Progress & to comply Site requirement considering Scheduled Supply Plan.
- Co-ordination with Customer regarding Project related issues. & feedback.
- Follow-up & Co-ordination with sub-contractor for the execution of Project.
- Follow-up with Procurement Department for Timely Supply of materials.
- Follow-up with Clients & Consultants regarding Engineering Activity.
- Administrative responsibility on department level to maintain uninterrupted work flow.
- Increase the volume of Learning & Development of Teams & sub teams.
- Manage team of Engineers & Supervisors working down the line as per organogram.
- Plan Cost Effectiveness measurement & execute necessary cost cutting activities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.