Associate Consultant at Careernet
Views:355 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Modeling Engineer - Semiconductor (1-3 yrs)
Primary Responsibilities :
- Complete Computational Fluid Dynamics Models of complex reactor systems
- Solve liquid and gas fluid flow problems, with and without chemical kinetics
- Work with engineers from various Business Units to solve flow, thermal, chemical reaction and mass transport problems and then proposes appropriate design solutions
- Write reports to summarize modeling activity and presents to BU engineers as necessary
Required to perform the job :
- Computational Fluid Dynamics modeling using commercial packages
- Experience to solve complex problems, validate model accuracy, and determine appropriate actions.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Desirable Skill :
- Use of Modeling tools, particularly Ansys Fluent.
- Knowledge of chemical kinetics with the ability to derive rate expressions.
- Knowledge of Plasma physics and Plasma modeling.