Senior HR Executive at ASK EHS Engineering & Consultants
Views:138 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Officer - EHS (6-15 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- To harmonize Safety, Health & Environment Standards
- To Look after implementation and compliance of ISO 14001 and OSHAS 18001 (Integrated Management System).
- To comply with the IMS (Integrated Management System) system requirements.
- To carry out management review meetings, Formation and revision of Safety committee, Safety committee meetings and discussing the standards requirement and improvements.
- Help and suggest the management in ensuring Compliance of Integrated management system.
- Carrying out process safety studies such as HAZOP, HIRA, JSA, RCA.etc.
- Carrying out IMS audits and schedules, Certified lead auditors for ISO 14001, and OSHAS 18001(Integrated -Management System) & ISO 45001 and compliance on findings.
- Checking and ensuring compliance with respect to Factory act, EPA and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Issuance, monitoring, assurance and record keeping of work permits.
- Safety trainings and re trainings on SOP's and safe practices.
- Accident reporting and Investigation.
- Identification of need of various PPE's and ensuring its proper use.
- Routine checking and inspection of complete fire alarm system, smoke detectors and PA system.
- Monitoring of firefighting system such as Hydrants, Sprinklers, and Extinguishers.
- Maintenance Fire Extinguishers and record keeping.
- Implementation of safe disposal practices for wastes as per defined SOP.
- Plan Mock Drills at unit level and coordinate for site level.
- Conduct training programs for company employees & contractual workers.
- Inspected worksites, practices and gear for compliance with established safety standards.
- Developed safety training procedures and documented into manuals for distribution to all staff members.
- Implementation of Corporate Guidelines and Standards.
- To ensure site safety and health plan is prepared and implemented.
- Safety, liaisoning & environmental compliances.
- Operation and maintenance of effluent treatment plant of company and to conduct TPM activities.