Senior Officer - Metallurgy (10-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Ensuring 100% adherence to the system defined for raw material inspection
- Ensuring smooth conduct of special process of Induction Hardening
- Setting up and adherence to the process to ensure customers requirements are met and process is carried out in controlled & efficient manner.
- Ensuring that heat treatment is carried out in an efficient & controlled manner.
- Providing metallurgical & technical support to other departments & customer
- Investigate complaints of a metallurgical nature and report findings and initiate corrective actions wherever required.
- Participate and ensure smooth conduct of Heat Treatment audits.
- Creating a knowledge base w.r.t. metallurgy and heat treatment processes.
- Training & development of junior engineers in the organization w.r.t. heat treatment processes.
- Ensure 100% documentation and updation in relation with heat treatment.
- Carrying out internal quality audits and dock audits for devising clues.
- Develop and improve processes within the metallurgical & technical functions
- Fulfill training programs deemed necessary to allow efficient performance of duties and assist in personnel development.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.