Senior Officer - Metallurgy (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Self-Performance Appraisal & that of the team/subordinates against set goals.
- Continuously upgrading the technical knowledge related to your role and the same of your team and subordinates in a manner that ensures superior achievement of all the functions & objectives of your department.
- Maintaining correct & error free documentation as per ISO/TS 16949 Standard & ensuring zero NCs w.r.t. all the responsibilities and duties related to your role.
- Ensuring system based closure of Internal Customer Complaints & ICCR filing.
- Participation & consultation in ensuring Change Management implications.
- Focus on KAIZENs, Poka Yokes and prudent application of creativity.
- Ensuring the application of Safety Norms as per OHSAS 18001:2007 system.
- Participation, consultation & shouldering all the safety specific roles given to you in all EHS related events, activities & committees.
- Obeying Security Norms of the organization and all the other organizational policies, rules, norms & regulations as applicable.
- Following and maintaining 5-S [Sort, Set in order, Shine, Standardize & Sustain]
- Any other Work entrusted from time to time by Managing Partner.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.