Managing Partner at Antal
Views:939 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Senior Oil & Gas Process Design Engineer (10-15 yrs)
JOB PROFILE :
- Checking / preparation of Process documents such as Heat and Material balance, Process data sheet for equipment & Instrument, Process flow diagram, Piping & Instrumentation diagram, process description, cause and effect matrix, Operation & control narratives, safe guarding memorandum safe guarding flow schemes, Operation & Control philosophy, Pre-commissioning and commissioning procedure etc.
- Checking/Preparation of all Process Calculations
- Knowledge in engineering estimation for proposals.
- Review of vendor documents and technical bid evaluation.
- Having good experience in chemical engineering simulation software package will be an added advantage.
- Should have experience in safety studies such as HAZOP,SIL etc
- Should be Conversant with international standards like API, SHELL DEP etc.
- Must be capable of leading a team of Process Engineers
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be capable of handling a project independently and nteracting with all parties concerned bot internal and external
QUALIFICATION : Bachelor of Technology - Chemical Engineering
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE : 10+ YEARS
TYPE OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED : POWER, OIL & GAS and ALLIED INDUSTRIES
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.