Senior Career Consultant at Teamlease
Views:1493 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Packaging Engineer - Manufacturing Company (8-12 yrs)
- We take this opportunity to introduce Teamlease as one of India's leading providers of human resource services in the organized segment, delivering a broad range of human resource services to various industries, with a vision to Putting India to Work. We have offices in in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Delhi to cater to variety of skill requirements.
- We have an Opportunity for Senior Packaging Engineer for New Age Products for Mumbai Location.
Work Location : Mumbai
Experience : 8-11 yrs
Senior Packaging Engineer :
- NewAge Products Inc. (NAP) is a manufacturer and distributor of premium Garage, Outdoor Kitchen and Home Bar Categories.
- As one of the primary leaders in our industry, we provide our customers with new and innovative storage and lifestyle products that are of superior quality and competitively priced to meet consumer's needs and budget.
- Our products are sold through major retailers such as Home Depot, Costco, Amazon, Wayfair, Sam's Club, Walmart, and more as well as our own e-commerce channel.
- In the 28th annual PROFIT 500, NewAge is ranked 31st overall in Canada, for its five-year revenue growth of 2493%, 7th overall in the manufacturing industry, and 1st within PROFIT 500's ranking of companies with 50+ million in sales!
- NewAge Products is looking to recruit a Mechanical Engineer to join our team in the India Office.
- Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager located Canada, the key responsibilities for this position will be to develop packaging solutions for our products which will meet international shipping and packaging standards.
Position Responsibilities :
- Develop secure and cost effective packaging solutions for our products which meets international shipping and packaging standards
- Perform detailed CAD designs, engineering drawings, and BOM's for manufacturing
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to define packaging requirements
- Work closely with Packaging Suppliers to review designs and develop costing
- Lead or oversee packaging lifecycle changes, initiatives, process improvements, etc
- Identify proper shipping tests and packaging tests
- Coordinate packaging testing at manufacturer facilities and at 3rd party labs to validate designs
- Produce defining set of packaging procedures and technical work instructions
- Develop and maintain packaging specifications
- Must be able to travel internationally to manufacturer sites 2-3 times a year for a duration of 1-2 weeks at a time to implement and monitor packaging processes
Experience & Knowledge Required :
- Mechanical/Packaging Engineering degree with at least 8 years of technical work experience.
- Strong technical competencies in packaging development including knowledge of packaging materials, structural design and manufacturing processes experience for consumer products is a must.
- Proficiency in 3D CAD and 2D Drawings using SolidWorks.
- Knowledge of Shipping and Packaging Standards (ISTA and ASTM)
- Detail oriented, possessing strong analytical skills.
- The ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Able to work independently or collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Experience with packaging of furniture and appliances is an asset
WE OFFER :
- Salary is based on experience and highly competitive for the right candidate.
- Excellent proficiency in English spoken and written
- Packaging Development
- Packaging Design
- Mechanical Engineering
- 3D CAD
- 2D Drawings
- Shipping Testing
- Packaging Standards
- Shipping Regulations
About Company :
About us :
- NewAge Products Inc. is a manufacturer and distributor of high quality, first-class home and garage storage products. As one of the primary leaders in our industry, we provide our customers with new and innovative products that are competitively priced to meet consumer's needs and budget.
Company details :
Website : http://Newageproducts.com
Company type : Privately Held
Company size : 51-200 employees
Specialties : Steel Cabinets and Garage organization
If you are interested in the above given Opportunity, Please share the below mentioned details :
Total Experience :
Current CTC :
Notice Period :
Work Location : Mumbai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.