Specialist Recruiter at Antal International
Views:393 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Senior Piping Material Engineer (15-20 yrs)
Title Sr. Piping Material Engineer
Role/Job Description: Able to prepare and handle the following for piping (pipes, fittings, flanges, bolts & nuts, gaskets, valves and specialty piping items)
1) Material specification
2) RFQ (Request for quotation) documents
3) Technical query resolution
4) Technical Bid evaluation (TBE)
5) Purchase requisitions / order
6) Review of vendor drawings/ approval
- Support piping team on Brown Field modifications/ upgrades
- Support operations team with issues related to piping, valves, overall equipment, and failure root cause assessments of such systems (corrosion, fatigue, etc.).
- Support operations team with issues related to corrosion and facility integrity management.
- Support the team with valve issues (The engineer should have good knowledge of valves)
- Support the standardization of equipment procurement processes locally (Specifications, Requisitions, and Bid Evaluations)
- Support on the qualification process of local equipment manufacturers as well as yard/fabricators.
- Good Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Should have good knowledge of piping material for major industry codes and standards like e.g. ASME, API and other International standards.
1) Minimum 15+ years hands on experience in codal requirements of material API, ASTM, ASME and other international standards for Oil & Gas, Fertilizer, Chemicals & other associated industries.
2) Should be able to handle requirement of material for the projects independently.
Educational Qualification: BE / B-Tech / ME / M-Tech in Mechanical Engineering
Years of Experience: Min: 15 yrs.
Work Location/Country: Vadodara / India
Duration of Assignment: NA
Visa Type Required: NA
Number of Positions: 1
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.