Director at SS Consultancy Services
Views:178 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Planning Engineer - Fabrication (7-15 yrs)
Sr. Planning Engineer
- Estimation of material, labour, machinery, bought-out items for any inquiry sent by the client. This requires quick BOM working, tabulation of material, manpower, machinery cost, and submission to management for quotation
- Post order receipt calculating proper bill of material, preparing nesting plans, utilizing available material, etc.
- Working out material to order (MTO) for procurement of Steel, Paints, Consumables, Machine tools etc.
- Holding internal kick-off meetings with Clients and production, quality, procurement etc
- Preparation of Gantt Chart on a weekly basis
- Escalating any delays to top management
- Holding weekly review meetings and identifying bottlenecks
- Coordinating with the client for issues related to drawings, material quality, and deliveries
- Preparing packing list and sending to the client
- Indenting plates, paint, machinery items to procurement for procuring
Qualification & Experience :
- Graduate Engineer (Mech.) with min.
- 7 to 10 years experience with heavy fabrication like Structure, Piping and storage tanks
- Planning and project management skills
- Strong multitasking abilities
- Strong analytical, critical, and logical thinking skills
- A sound understanding of standards, codes and procedures related to material fabrication, material testing & inspections
- Ability to focus under pressure and meet deadlines
Skills & Qualities :
- Should be a ; Go to Market- attitude personnel with coordination and analytical skills
- Should have a pleasing personality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.