Director at SS Consultancy Services
Views:492 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Planning Engineer - Oil & Gas (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Create Project schedule in Primavera P6 for large and Complex Oil and Gas projects based on the contract schedule, taking all contract requirements, Construability, Construction sequence, interface and available resources into consideration.
2. Develop and manage resource loaded Level 4 and Level 5 schedules in Primavera P6 for large and complex oil and gas projects based on the Level 2 schedule and deliverables from client.
3. Develop and assess the resource requirement to complete the project in accordance with the Contract, Budget and Milestones.
4. Determine lead time in conjunction with engineering, procurement, Construability, Construction sequence, Interface and subcontracting.
5. Perform risk analysis and critical path analysis, provide routine status and report to management and client.
6. Support Procurement, Construction and Management by assessing the risk and develop the risk curves
7. Support Project Management on Project Schedule ( Detailing Engineering, material Supply, Transport, Construction, Mechanical completion) and contract related schedule coordination
8. Anticipate schedule, cost and resource deviations through trend analysis and earned value management
9. Monitor the Project Progress, Timeline and Contract Milestones, Lead and Participate the progress review meetings (internal and client)
10. Prepare Level 5 or detailed resource loaded schedule for construction team in accordance with the Approved Baseline.
11. Develop and manage Progress Measurement system (Discipline wise and overall) in accordance with project/ client/ internal requirements.
12. Conduct Schedule review meetings in consultation with project managers and technical experts to set up assignments, tasks, and subtasks
13. Evaluating performance and preparing project progress reports (Monthly, Weekly Progress Reports) and Compose the reports for Management information and Project Analysis
14. Prepares Schedule analysis on regular intervals ( Weekly/ Monthly in line with DPR), Identifying potential project schedule delays and facilitating intervention in a timeous manner in consultation with the Project Management. Schedule Trend Analysis / Overrun shall be communicated to client on regular intervals through official Letter correspondence.
15. Accommodating updates and changes to the project schedules.
16. Recommending actions to keep projects within budget, and complete on time.
17. Documenting project scheduling processes and maintaining records
18. Prepare Schedule delay analysis to determine the reason, cause and facts of delays.
1. Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
2. Shall have minimum 10 to 15 year experience in Scheduling and Planning in Petrochemical Industrial construction (Oil and Gas Industrial Construction).
3. Proficiency in Primavera scheduling software (P6) is required. Proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel, along with proven experience in creating and managing schedules with 15,000 activities or more, is required.
4. Shall have knowledge in integrating multiple project schedules.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.