Key Account manager at Credent team Pvt ltd
Views:226 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Senior Principal Engineer - Research & Development - RF Antenna Design (11-20 yrs)
As an electrical engineering manager, you will be tasked with supervising all electrical engineers to create an energetic and positive work environment. By taking a hands-on approach to the job, you can ensure that verification and electrical engineering design methodologies support product and safety requirements and that development processes fall within established timelines. This will allow you to leverage others in the firm to meet and exceed department goals to ensure future success and growth in the industry.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Manages electrical engineering teams and other electrical engineering staff members.
- Manages antenna design and development (electrical properties)
- Assists with allocation, budgeting, resource planning, and scheduling for electrical engineers
- Ensures on-time product development by collaborating with other leaders to estimate reasonable and precise schedules and solve problems quickly
- Contribute to continuous improvements of development products and processes
- Contribute to the development of new antenna products and technologies for customers.
- Creates production, quality validation, and evaluation requirements and tests and troubleshoots production dilemmas
- Establishes technical standards in reviews, documentations, and designs
Position Qualifications :
- Strong background in mobile communications, RF and Antenna engineering
- Strong knowledge of antenna specifications, especially in the areas of BSA(Base Station Antenna), Massive MIMO antenna and mmWave antennas.
- M. Sc. or Ph.D. degree in RF engineering or Antenna engineering
- Highly motivated and well organized and able to work to tight deadlines
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills in English
- +10 years- experience
- All aspects of and antenna designs for BSA with a strong focus on BOM and manufacturing cost; radiating element, feeding network, phase shifter
- RF design tools like CST Microwave Studio, Ansoft- HFSS, FEKO, AWR, ADS, etc.
- Component evaluation and re-matching techniques to improve performance
- Antenna radiation pattern measurement