Principal Consultant at Talent Source
Views:147 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Process Engineer - Petrochemical Plant (3-5 yrs)
Hiring for Process Engineering consultant - immediate Joining
DESCRIPTION - Senior Process Engineer
Reporting to - Project Lead
Position Purpose :
- Basic & detail Design Engineering activities for the assigned project(s) in Petrochemical Plants, Refineries, etc., in accordance with the industry established procedures.
- Activity planning, work scheduling, assigning responsibilities to Engineers and monitoring to meet the project schedule with resource optimization.
- Preparation / review of PFDs, P&IDs, project specific specifications, design calculation/ analysis, procurement specification.
- Interface with other disciplines, user departments and Clients.
- Estimation / engineering work related to bids
- Ensuring planned engineering (process) progress with respect to the engineering deliverables for Tenders (as required) and awarded Projects, process engineering planning & scheduling, preparation of progress reports, manpower & resource forecasts, time schedules of engineers, utilization of resources effectively & efficiently.
- Process Design & Detail Engineering including performing process simulations, design calculations, Process Optimization, sizing & selection of equipment, etc.
- Review of Clients tender documents, specifications, datasheets, verification of FEED design & calculations.
- Preparation of various engineering deliverables (Drawings & Documents) such as Process Flow Diagrams, P & I Diagrams, Process Datasheets, Equipment Specifications, Cause & Effect Diagrams, control philosophies, shutdown philosophies, HAZOP Studies & reports, Operation & maintenance manuals etc. and providing necessary engineering inputs to the other disciplines and other departments.
- Design calculations for line sizing, pump hydraulics, safety and relief valves, control valves, heat exchangers, etc.
- To ensure proper division of work & responsibility among the process engineers, providing proper guidance & integration of work done, ensuring good, positive & healthy working nature among the team of engineers to ensure optimum productivity & efficiency.
- Preparation & Issue of RFQs, evaluation of vendor's quotations, clarifications, Technical Bid Analysis etc.
- Review of vendor's documents, drawings, datasheets, specifications and calculations.
Knowledge and Skill set required for this role -
Qualifications: B.E. / B.TECH. / B.S. - CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
Experience: 3-5 years