Senior Associate - Talent Acquisition at Future Links
Views:143 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Process Engineer - Water Treatment (12-19 yrs)
JOB KNOWLEDGE :
- Experience in development, management, and delivery of projects in industrial water & wastewater treatment.
- Technical skills across a broad range of areas within water and wastewater treatment Process design and engineering.
- Substantial experience in the process design of industrial water and wastewater treatment plant design for Raw water treatment, Potable water treatment, Demineralized water treatment, Desalination Plants, Condensate Polishing, Softening plants and wastewater treatment for Petroleum Refineries, Petrochemicals, Chemicals, Power plants, and Mining & Metals including Zero Liquid Discharge.
- Hands on experience in Water Chemistry, Mass Balance, Design basis, Equipment Sizing, PFD, P&IDs, Hydraulics, Equipment specifications.
- Experience of treatment technologies including aeration, clarification, filtration, precipitation softening, ion exchange, membrane systems, floatation, and biological treatment.
- Knowledge of water quality aspects of industrial water systems including quality requirement of boiler feedwater, cooling water make-up and cycle of concentration based on corrosion, deposit and microbiological control, chemical treatment programs.
- Experience in the application of water chemistry modelling software and/or analytics techniques, including membrane projections software, ion exchange resin software and wastewater treatment simulation.
- Experience in detailed design and equipment selection.
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills.