Account Manager at Human Capital
Views:175 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Process Engineer - Water Treatment/Desalination (8-16 yrs)
As a Process Engineer, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of preliminary Process design for :
- Pretreatment (includes Lamella, DAF, Media filters, Ultra-filtration, etc.),
- Reverse Osmosis (includes Brackish water, Sea water and Wastewater),Chemical dosing system,
- Sludge treatment (includes Centrifuge, Filter press, Thickener, etc.) and Post treatment (includes lime reactor, silo, etc.),
- The above design comprising the selection of process and process calculations, membrane selection, filters selection etc. Hydraulic calculation, pressure drop calculation, line sizing etc.
- Preparation of layout, PFD, P&ID, HFD, electrical load list and power consumption at different at different conditions with respect to tender guaranteed parameters.
- Prepare enquiry documents (RFQ), scopes of work, datasheets, etc for valves, pumps and other engineering items with proper selections required for RO desalination projects and bids.
- Preparation of Control philosophy, O&M manual, commissioning book etc. for the execution of the project.
- To interact closely with PLC engineer to help in logic development for FAT and SAT.
- Taking part in the Commissioning activities of the project.
- Will be part of a team working on an innovative project, reporting to the department manager/ team leader.
- Participation in technical meetings, decision making, preparing MOM and coordination with the clients and overseas offices.
- To prepare technical evaluation and comparison of documents furnished by different manufacturers and get the technical clarity from the vendor independently.
- 10-12 years- working experience in a similar role within the industry of which at least 7 years should be in RO Desalination or water treatment field.
- Experience as a process design engineer of small/medium desalination or water treatment plants with proficiency in P&IDs /PFD preparation, process calculation, RO projections, membrane selection, calculations related to water such as ph, hardness, alkalinity etc. and chemical dosages - mandatory.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.