Executive at Vbeyond Corporation
Views:137 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Procurement Specialist - Technology Asset Management - Financial & Real Estate Services Firm (6-8 yrs)
Job Title : Sr. Procurement Specialist / Technology Asset Management
Location : Hyderabad
Shift Timing : 6:00 PM to 3:00 AM
Position Description :
- We are looking for a Sr. Procurement Specialist / Technology Asset Management to join our global Financial and Real Estate Services Firm. This role carries a broad range of purchasing responsibilities across multiple IT disciplines.
- Engagement in end-to-end procurement processes, and precise communication with internal business and technology stakeholders, external vendors is required to ensure departmental goals and policies are adhered to.
- The candidate will be required to support all entities of the businesses globally and will be expected to efficiently and accurately manage multiple projects and tasks to completion.
- The candidate must contribute to improving service delivery and customer service for our stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Understand and be fully functional in the specialist tools used to perform the role :
- Coupa Requisitions and Purchase Order Modules
- Provance Ticketing
- Oracle Contracts database
- Liaise with the relevant business and technology teams to understand their requirements and ensure they adhere to purchasing processes.
- Raise requisitions, communicating all requirements with suppliers accurately and in a timely manner
- Perform sourcing actions (strategic and tactical) where required or possible
- Negotiate with vendors to ensure best possible pricing is attained
- Ensure team policies and procedures are adhered to
- Update and maintain all tickets in the team's queue
- Keep up to date with technology market trends (ie. Product road maps)
- If required, work with vendors to correct or dispute billing errors
- If required, work with A/P teams to facilitate billing or payment issues
- Maintain strong relationships with vendors
- Communicate and report within team and to team management
- Review procedures periodically and recommend, where possible, enhancements
- May also develop, evolve, support, and retire assets. Also known as a reuse engineer.
- Lead, manage, and govern the acquisition and application of assets within our organization
- Evaluate, craft, and implement asset mgmt. technology policies and processes that maintain data accuracy
- Assess warranties, maintenance agreements, and vendor contracts to assist with asset upkeep, upgrades, repair, and replacement
- Efficiently, communicate asset management strategies to team members and partners in a timely and clear fashion
- Manages, controls, and protects the organization's IT assets (i.e., hardware) throughout their life cycle, from acquisition through final disposition
- Designs, develops, and implements the organization's asset management strategy
Experience & Education Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering (any).
- 6-8 Years of Relevant experience in the job offered or related