CEO at Option India Group
Views:59 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Production Manager - Fruit Juices & Beverages (14-20 yrs)
Hiring a Production Manager for one of the topmost Juices and Beverages Conglomerate in India.
- The position is to be based at Mumbai
- Our client is one of the topmost Foods and Beverages Groups of India and is an integrated and diversified group. With a market capitalization of over US $ 10 billion and a turnover of US $ 2.0 billion, It has a very diversified product portfolio and a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent in India and is one of the best FMCG employers to work with.
Job responsibilities :
Managing the production of juice lines and achieving the production targets.
- Maintaining high quality of products for our customers.
- Handle the technical and maintenance activities related to the packaging machinery.
- Coordinating with all the supporting departments in achieving target efficiency of 95% and reducing cost of operations.
- Planning and executing machine installation projects and ensuring that projects are completed in the stipulated time frame.
- Making CAPEX proposals for capacity enhancement.
- Carry out stock and quality audits at depot locations in south India.
- Carrying out layout modifications.
- Reporting to the Plant Manager. Controlling the daily deployment and proper utilization of casual labours.
- Controlling spare parts order and usage and reducing inventory levels.
- Controlling wastage in the production area to under 1%.
- Making Daily production reports and monthly reports and sending them to HO.
- Tallying and ensuring the proper transfer of Finished Goods to Logistics.
- Planning the Preventive maintenance of packaging machines.
- Arranging training for staff based on present and future needs.
- Ensuring that GMP and 5S is followed in the production area and conduct audit.
- Dealing with vendors in ensuring proper quality of packaging materials and modification of parameters if needed.
- Developing new vendors and finalization with HO purchase department.
- Coordinating with the purchase department in keeping minimum required inventory levels of packaging materials based on production demand and lead times.
- Ensuring that market complaints are addressed and proper preventive actions are taken.
- Coordinating monthly stock taking activities at factory.-Reducing the utility cost through proper planning.
Qualification : B.Tech/BE - Mechanical/ Electrical / Chemical
Experience : 12- 20 years of experience in heading Manufacturing/ Production/ Engineering and technical aspects of Beverages/ Bottling operations in Tetra Packs and Pet bottles
Salary & Perks : Best in the industry - Rs.20.0 to 25.0 Lpa
Location : Mumbai, Bhubaneshwar
Interested candidates may furnish the following details in word format resume :
Current and expected salary package :
Willingness to relocate to Mumbai/ Bhubaneshwar :
Options India Group
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.