Senior Program Manager - Engine Design - Power Train (15-20 yrs)
Sr. Programme Manager - Engine Design - Powertrain
Required Experience (technical) :
- 15 years of experience in engine design and development
- Experience in structural design of engine components for truck/bus applications
- Experience in thermodynamic calculations and design of engine components for performance requirements
- Should preferably have good knowledge and experience of engine tear down, assembly and component measurement processes
- Experience in working with suppliers for validation activities.
- Experience of defining DVP, experience of working in DFMEA team for engine components.
Required Experience (Leadership) :
- Driving the team towards meeting quality & timelines
- Constantly working towards improving depth of involvement & competency in additional engine components in sync with business requirements
- Mentoring & guiding the team in technical and operational aspects
Job Responsibilities :
- Liaise with business counterparts to plan design responsibility & co-creation to meet project timelines & value addition from offshore Centre
- Explore and establish additional areas for co-creation with our global business partners
- Constantly upgrade competence of team members and help them in their training and development
- Plan resource requirement based on current and future requirements of engine design team
- Necessary action to plan pipeline and take up recruitment of required engineers
- Actively involve and contribute in department level initiatives for employee engagement and motivation
Preferred but not essential :
- International experience with Germany/ Japan is a strong added value.