Senior Project Engineer - HVAC (6-14 yrs)
Sr. Project Engineer (HVAC)
Role: Sr.Project Engineer
Experience: 8 to 12 years
Location: Delhi NCR
Salary: As per industry standards.
- Managing & Leading multiple Projects Team
- Responsible for the timely billing & collection
- Developing PR with key Customers / PMC / Consultants & Architects / Interior designers
- Keeping up dated track of all the running projects & if any deviation / issues - updating to management & customer
- Ensuring all the projects hand over, project closer in system & with client
- Guiding / nurturing the team below him
- Keeping the Project cost control & reporting the project wise profitability to management.
- To guide and monitor team of Design Engineers, Draftsmen's to effectively carry out design work for projects, proposals.
- Review Projects periodically with Project & Design Engineers with respect to technical & drawing progress to identify critical areas and provide requisite solution.
- Periodic meetings with Clients / Consultants /Regional offices to sort out issues
- Apply value engineering in projects, proposals to increase Profit margins.
- Constantly upgrade knowledge with latest developments in HVAC Engineering industry with respect to the technology, equipment, news, etc.
- Guide project Engineers on Heat load calculations, psychometric analysis, preparation of tenders for HVAC, selection of chillers, cooling towers and pumping systems.
- Identifying bottlenecks in each project and providing immediate solution on the same to the execution team.
- Visiting sites, interaction with clients, coordination with various other engineering disciplines/ vendors
- Manage & Supervise Multiple projects with multi-disciplinary teams to ensure smooth execution as well as timely completion of each project.
- Should have ability to perform under tight deadlines.
- Preparing and providing various Projects Reports on weekly and monthly basis to the Management and as and where required.
Qualification: M.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 8 - 12 years
Computer Skills: Mandatory (ADVANCE EXCEL)
English Communication: Good/Excellent
- 8-12 years experience in commercial HVAC mechanical piping, plumbing and sheet metal
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent organization, time management and leadership skills
- Solid knowledge of the HVAC process & project planning
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Microsoft Project
- Willing to Travel
- Should be able to perform under pressure
- Advance Excel Knowledge
- Agile and prompt