Senior Project Engineer - Switchgear (12-19 yrs)
Job Description :
- Responsible for Primary engineering activities from project/tender start till the As-Built stage with strict adherence to Project Specifications & Linxon standards including QA/QC, HSSE & Integrity.
- Coordinate within Linxon engineering team (local & remote/global), internal & external partners, sub-suppliers, secondary engineers & civil engineers.
- Provide information for civil designs and coordination of interfaces between construction planning, steel structure engineering, protection and control system, auxiliary power system and all equipment suppliers for the project.
- Sound application knowledge of such GIS, transformers, Switchgears Reactors up to 400kV.
- Responsible for engineering of assigned equipment packages like Switchgear, Transformer, Reactors, Hardware & fittings, CT/VT/SA, HV/MV/LV cables etc.
- Provide technical solution for substations comprising Single line diagram, technical information, layouts and associated detail drawings and documents by established applicable standards, processes, operation & maintenance
requirements, OHSE considerations and customer specifications.
- Prepare bill of quantities & cost estimation, deviations & clarifications for technical solutions.
Experience, Education and other Required :
- Bachelor or master's in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 12 years substation engineering experience in Utilities or EPC companies for HV Substations.
- Earlier experience of working on Utility or Power Infrastructure projects mainly with Australia codes & regulations is a plus.