Senior Project Manager - Commercial Real Estate Construction (10-15 yrs)
Design Stage :
- Preparation of cost plan for the overall project with breakdown based on assumptions. This will enable client to finalise the budget.
- Monitor cost implications during design and update cost plan.
- Cash Flow based on master programme
- Tender and contractor selection
- Advise on suitable procurement method, form of contract etc
- Advise on insurances to be held, warranties to be obtained for specialist items
- Preparation of tender documents in co-ordination with other project consultants
- Advise client on selection of contractors for tendering and assist in pre-qualification
- Assist in floating tenders and issuing clarifications during tender stage
- Carryout comparisons and negotiations upon receipt of tenders
- Make recommendation based on financial offers (Tender report)
- Prepare contract documents and assist in signing the contract
- Review previous financial advice in the light of tenders received and prepare revised forecasts of fluctuations and cash flow.
Post contract/Construction phase :
Cost control :
- Value the architect or the engineers draft instructions for variations before issue.
- Prepare cost reports in agreed format at specified intervals including copies or allocations required for third parties.
Interim Payment : Prepare recommendations for interim payments to contractors, subcontractors and suppliers.
Final account :
- Prepare and, if appropriate, negotiate the settlement of the final account.
- Assist in the drafting of special forms of agreement relating to the completion of the project and financial settlement.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.