Senior Project Manager - Commercial Real Estate Construction (10-15 yrs)
Design Stage :
- Preparation of cost plan for the overall project with breakdown based on assumptions. This will enable client to finalise the budget.
- Monitor cost implications during design and update cost plan.
- Cash Flow based on master programme
- Tender and contractor selection
- Advise on suitable procurement method, form of contract etc
- Advise on insurances to be held, warranties to be obtained for specialist items
- Preparation of tender documents in co-ordination with other project consultants
- Advise client on selection of contractors for tendering and assist in pre-qualification
- Assist in floating tenders and issuing clarifications during tender stage
- Carryout comparisons and negotiations upon receipt of tenders
- Make recommendation based on financial offers (Tender report)
- Prepare contract documents and assist in signing the contract
- Review previous financial advice in the light of tenders received and prepare revised forecasts of fluctuations and cash flow.
Post contract/Construction phase :
Cost control :
- Value the architect or the engineers draft instructions for variations before issue.
- Prepare cost reports in agreed format at specified intervals including copies or allocations required for third parties.
Interim Payment : Prepare recommendations for interim payments to contractors, subcontractors and suppliers.
Final account :
- Prepare and, if appropriate, negotiate the settlement of the final account.
- Assist in the drafting of special forms of agreement relating to the completion of the project and financial settlement.