Senior Project Manager - Construction (10-13 yrs)
Job Title : Senior Project Manager
Experience : 10-15 Years
Role : Project Planning & Scheduling, Multi Project Engagement, Team Management, Project Budgeting and P&L
Exposure : Government Infrastructure & Utilities such as Water Treatment, Electricity Board etc
Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Job Type : Full-Time
- Develop detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation and deliver every project on time within budget and scope.
- Manage the relationship with clients, stakeholders, third parties, vendors etc and coordinate between them and internal resources for the flawless execution of projects.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques and track project progress.
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks and report and escalate to management as & when needed.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in any stream.
- 10-15 years of related experience.
- Thorough understanding of project management principles, methodologies and planning.
- Thorough understanding of information technology procedures and practices.
- Proficient with a range of general and specialised applications, software and hardware used in the organization and industry.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, logical and problem solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to motivate people to complete a project in a timely manner.
Perks and Benefits
- You can define your own culture in this multi-cultural environment.
- Enjoy balanced work-life, thanks to flexible timing.
- Manifold learning due to diverse responsibilities
- Hands on exciting technology/digital workshops.
- Get to work on impactful projects.