Senior Human Resource Talent Acquisition at Om Careers
Views:159 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Project Manager/Project Manager - Bridge/Flyovers (8-16 yrs)
PRODUCTS & SERVICES :
- Bearings, Expansion Joints, and other Bridge accessories for Bridges & Flyovers.
- Repair and Rehabilitation of Bridges.
- Building (Architectural) Expansion Joints.
- Consultancy Services
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- To facilitate timely completion of Project besides controlling time, cost, and quality.
- To handle Construction, Execution, and Planning of Bridge Structures.
- To lead Project team including Senior Engineers/Engineers/Asst. Engineers/Sr. Executive(Operations) / Tech. Supervisors etc.
- To be on tours to various sites as per project requirements.
- To interact with multiple departments and work independently.
- Any reference will be appreciated
CANDIDATE PROFILE :
- Should have experience in Bridge Structure works / Repair & rehabilitation of Bridge structures.
- Should be well versed with Construction, Execution, and Planning of Bridge Structures.
- Should have team handling experience.
- Should be flexible, analytical, and possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Should have experience in interacting with multiple departments and working independently.
Location : PAN India wherever the Company requires.
Reporting : CEO
Relevant Experience : 8 to 16 years
Qualification : Diploma/BE /B.tech - Civil
- Strong experience in Bridge site handling (repair, rehabilitation, and re-strengthening) is mandatory.
- Candidates must be ready for PAN India work location and minimum 2 years association (He needs to sign service agreement on the day he joins us).
- Candidates MUST bring one proof of present/recent salary with 3 months bank statement. Without this, the interview will NOT be conducted.
- Ready for a face-to-face interview in Delhi within 4 to 5 days of the qualifier.