Director at Dhruv Corporate HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Views:89 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Purchase Engineer - Electrical Panel Manufacturing (5-10 yrs)
One of our esteemed clients is looking for a Senior Purchase Engineer to be based in Ahmedabad. The role is for growth-oriented people with entrepreneurial mindset.
Company is a modern, dynamic manufacturing enterprise Integrating Production and distribution company situated at the India's one of the fastest develop city Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The company recently relocated to its new, innovative premises, bringing with it all the experience and know-how from more than 7 years of working in one particular field.
Company is recognized as the leader in providing quality products. Company specialized and versatile team uses company's rich resources for marketing and finance objectives to meet a single customer quality requirements. With an excellent quality assurance system already in place, with analysis and accomplished delivery in record time. Company have introduced the Total Quality management in every department, Quality which today represents the key of the company strategy of the top management. Product is fulfill the below world class Standards and approvals.
Company is always believe in the research and development of new products. Consequently, Company have invested in design technologies, research and work organization. One of the main thing is differentiate us that we are happy to supply customized and innovative solutions of your exact need & Specifications, to fit your every application without causing any significant delays.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- BE/Diploma in Mechanical Engineer with 5-10 years in sourcing and vendor development in Engineering Industries and Knowledge of Purchase for Raw Materials like SS/MS Sheet, Plastic, Moulding/Die Casting Component, Machining, Plating and Powder Coating etc.
Reference company : Milacron, Prasad, Ingersoll or similar
- Tracking and Managing the project purchase value based on the project cost.
- Getting the Price and negotiating the Prices with Vendor.
- Purchase Request Approvals.
- Purchase Review with team for Effective procurement and on time delivery.
- Local Purchase Request approvals.
- Maintaining the all documentation related to purchases.
- Candidate must have the experience with a Electrical Panel (Control Panel) Manufacturing company.
Key Skills Required :
- Strong Knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge in Tally or any other inventory Software.