Director at P.S International HR Management Consultants
Views:98 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Quality Engineer - Cable (7-10 yrs)
Quality Engineer /Cable / Design And Technical
Roles And Responsibility :
- Responsible for Overall Quality Department activity.
- Responsible for In-coming Material Inspection / QC approval on GRN.
- Responsible for preparation of Data Sheet as per CSR - Customer Specific Requirement.
- Responsible for In-Process and Final Testing & Inspection.
- Responsible to Monitor & Improve in-house PPM, Customer PPM, Supplier PPM, Customer Complaints & Cost of poor quality.
- Responsible for preparation & submission of PPAP document (PSW, control plan, FMEA, Flow Chart etc.).
- Responsible for implementation of 7QC Tools.
- Responsible for making Part Code.
- Responsible for Calibration of Testing Equipment /Instruments in Lab as well as for Machinery in Shop floor.
- Responsible to effective implementation of ISO/IATF system and documentation.
- Responsible for Handling of customer inspection, Third Party Inspection, Audits and complaints.
- Responsible for Product License & Certification updating and maintain documentation.
- Responsible for Third Party Laboratory Testing.
- Responsible for Customer complaint handling.
- Responsible for Preparation and Implementation of Corrective and Preventive action.
- Responsible for Product, Process and supplier Audit as per plan.
- Responsible to improve the skillsets (Skill Matrix) of manpower and review the same as per frequency.
- SAP knowledge advantage.
- The person should have knowledge of Low tension cable
Skills Required :
- 8D report.
- Excellent in handling Customer complain.
- Handled Audits.
- Excellent in documentation.
- Fluent in English .