Recruitment & Commercial Head at Future India Services
Views:106 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Senior Quality Lead - Cosmetic (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Golden Line, Initial Product & and Process training to be provided to shift Engineer / PQC
- Defining Golden Cosmetic Samples and create copy Golden samples for each process
- Create the SOP for Visual Quality Standard in each stages / Part
- Prepare Failure mode effective analysis for end to end process
- Providing training related Cosmetic requirements and conduct GRR attribute
- Define the Equipment Qualification process / Check list / Golden samples for each equipment
- Work with customer to define the cosmetic Requirements / Define the Skill matrix for each Quality technicians
- In tract with customer to gather the requirement related to the Process, Product and training.
- Ensure all the lesson learning from the same / other customer and mitigate those risks in NPI.
- Control Plan of every Product should be clearly defined and provide training to shift Engineers / shift leaders / Operators.
- Responsible for smooth and timely ramp up of the project / Model NPI, ECN & EOL.
- Ensure organizational Quality policy and objectives and minimize rejection and improve productivity. Adhering to relevant QA procedures.
- Provide the control copy of SIP, VQD procedure, Sampling Plan and all related documents.
- Monitor the OBA failure and put the control over the process to avoid the reoccurrence.
- Initial analysis and action need to be driven for the customer complaints.
- Drive the inter and related team to close the CAPA on time .
- Discussion with IE team and ensure the line balancing of Inspection based on the sampling plan.
- Ensure the timely report shared to customer.
- Preparing 8D Reports to all customers.
- Preparing 5 Why reports for customer compliant.
- Taking up the design related issue to R& D Team & getting corrected the issues.
- Leading the CFT Team to reduce the scrap & increase the Yield.
- Leading the Quality Team on daily activates like First article inspections, Sampling inspections, FQC, OBA, Line buy off, Line certification.
- Performing Roving and Product audits in the Product lines and ensure the compliance to the Quality Systems and Certification requirements.
- Conducting daily meeting with QA auditors to discuss the key issues and previous day issues to take corrective action to avoid and reduce line rejections.