Recruiter at Invokhr Solutions
Views:209 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Senior Quality Manager - Industrial Product (10-15 yrs)
Company History :
A 44 year old company, manufacturing industrial and other wheels and castors for material handling and logistics industry. The company is seeking an aggressive growth path over the next five years, that will entail adding new product lines, new markets etc. Currently the company sells both domestically as well as exports its products to around 25 countries worldwide including Europe, US, Scandinavia etc.
The company has been known worldwide for its high quality products, some of the products are high end, high performance products where the application demands are very stringent both functionally as well as dimension ally. The candidate has to lead his team and ensure delivery of zero defect products to customers leading to customer delight; product quality has to be improved and built to be at par or exceed quality standards of European products; to control and reduce internal process rejections; building product quality from bottom upwards
Desired Personal Traits of the Candidate :
1. Must be a Strategist and aligned with the Vision of the company to grow 10x over next 5 years, while improving quality standards to the next level, comparable to the best in the world and also reducing internal rejections to the 'best in industry' standards
2. Trustworthy with High Integrity and Ethical Work principles
3. Excellent Communication Skills
4. Leading by example, of being a Role Model and motivating his team.
5. Must have a Positive Personality while having zero tolerance for team goals
6. Should be Creative and offering 'out of the box' solutions for issues
7. Excellent Analytical Skills and ability to take Quick Decisions- person possessing High Deliverable skill set is desired
8. Ability to take 'APR' Absolute Personal Responsibility for his actions or inaction and the results thereof
Desired Professional Skill Sets :
- Knowledge of materials used in the company's products viz. steel, alloy steel, bearings, plastic components, polyurethane etc., their properties and quality standards
1. Hands on knowledge of critical engineering processes involved, that includes CNC machining, Welding (including robotic welding), metal stamping, product assembly etc.
2. Knowledge of tolerances and fitments required for different functionalities
3. Knowledge of packaging standards desired by international clients
4. Zero Tolerance to accepting "less than perfect" products
5. Awareness and knowledge of current and emerging engineering standards as well as quality requirements
6. Knowledge of REACH and ROHS standards
7. Hands on Experience in getting Quality Audits under ISO/ TS standards
8. Ability to ensure proper Quality Documentation in the company
9. Knowledge of Controlling Quality through ERP System is desired - at Muvtons the entire Quality Process from Incoming to In-Process to Final Dispatch is controlled through our Microsoft AX Dynamics platform.
Education & Experience :
1. B. Tech in mechanical engineering or likewise
2. Atleast 10 to 15 years of work experience in engineering industry, work experience in companies known for high quality engineered products and assemblies is desired
3. Atleast 3 years of experience as a Team Leader in a company producing engineered products and assemblies
Vision for the Prospective Candidate's Growth :
1. Working in an organization that has a strong and un-interrupted 44 year worldwide presence which is aiming for an aggressive growth path, yet taking a very professional approach to building its Human Capital on the journey. The candidate with co-create a happy work culture in the organization along with the management to make Muvtons one of the most desired places to work at
2. Offering the 'best in industry' package commensurate with the candidate's skills sets and experience
3. Possibility of offering an attractive variable component linked to deliverable viz. delivery of 100% Zero Defect parts to clients, savings resulting from internal rejections control, building a high quality culture in the organisation, building a highly motivated Quality Team in the company etc.
4. Attractive Yearly Growth commensurate with the candidate's performance and the company growth