Principal Consultant at Talent Source
Views:622 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Quality Manager - Lubricants (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Any further clarification about Co Career growth culture,Salary structure in Lubricants industry
- Fortune 500 Co Lube Blending plant. Manage laboratory operations for efficient delivery of Quality Control services, and Product Development activities.
- Managing Quality activities /Inspection to Releasing Finished Goods and product development/R&D of the Products.
- Facilitating new product development initiative with key focus on Quality, Cost & Delivery.
- Checking and correcting the defective problems in In-Process stage of Mfg Products.
- Stability Studies and Product validations-Shelf life determination.
- Preparation of Products/Raw materials masters and Test Report in ERP.
- Preparation of Customer Questionnaires, vendor evaluations and Pre- Audit forms.
- Preparing/Updating of Raw material requirements for Production Plan.
- Developing new grades with Cost reductions Vs Market samples.
- Undertaking customer feedback and carrying out modifications in products.
- Quality Tracing SQC Techniques-Raw material and Finished Goods.
- Inspection and Approval of Port storage tanks.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.