Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:160 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Quality Manager/Technical Services - Packaging Firm (10-15 yrs)
Senior - Quality Manager/ Technical Services (Packaging)
- Responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining and continually improves the organization's quality management system to ensure compliance with internal, customer, and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for the structure, successful implementation, and maintenance of the Quality Management System in the Co's manufacturing facilities as well as compliance with ISO 9001-2015 and Amcor Specialty Cartons Group Quality Standards. Ensures KPIs are outperformed and that internal audits are conducted.
- Establishes the organization's quality documentation system, which includes the quality policy, quality objectives, quality manual, quality procedures, work instructions, quality records, and other supportive quality documents to ensure compliance with specified requirements.
- Communicates quality results to the organization, and as needed to the customer.
- Serves as a liaison with the customers and suppliers regarding quality issues, and works closely with the customer and suppliers to continually improve the organization's quality management system in order to meet or exceed the customer's requirements.
- Responsible for plant quality KPIs management and communication and actively solicits the involvement of all the co-workers.
- Serves as a technical resource for problem-solving regarding quality issues and gas chromatographic problems, both at the local and sector levels
- Provides training to others in areas of expertise.
- Serves as liaison with external auditors, and pursues quality system certification.
- Participates in continuous improvement efforts intended to add value and to promote customer satisfaction.
- Have a strong focus on the environment, health and safety.
Qualification And Experience:
1. BSc or BE with 10-15 Years of Experience in the Quality Department with a Packaging Industry.
2. Strong interpersonal skills
3. Strong business acumen
4. Knowledge of package design and materials; label generation software; batch record design.
5. Knowledge of quality systems in manufacturing environment
6. Collaboration skills and ability to influence without authority
7. Strong written and verbal communication
8. Knowledge of continuous improvement principles
9. Must possess strong problem-solving skills using creative and innovative thought.
10. Must have attention to detail.
11. Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader