Managing Partner at Megma Services
Views:306 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Quality Surveyor - Road Projects (4-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Leading construction Company Requires Sr Quality Surveyor ( Road projects) - Maharastra & Chattishgarh
- One of our client a leading construction company established almost 2 decades ago by a group of professionals, is now one of India's fastest growing ISO 9001:2008 construction company focused on creating nationally important infrastructure assets i.e roads. It area of operation include turnkey responsibility for Roads, Highways and Urban Infrastructure (water, sanitation and sewerage etc).
- It has a unique business model & proven expertise in innovative thinking, project and cost management . It is focused on delivering high quality work within budgeted time and costs, as evident in the various accolades and repeat business.
- Since its incorporation,it has acquired expertise in EPC contracts, and have also recently forayed into Urban Road & construction projects. It is now majorly involved in Highway projects in Maharastra, Chattisgarh, Orrisa, west Bengal & other parts of eastern india
We are looking for Sr Quality surveyor ( Road Projects) for the undergoing projects in Maharastra & Chattishgarh region
PFB THE DETAILS :
- CLIENT - Leading Construction company
- Position- Sr Quality Surveyor
- Locations - Maharastra & Chattishgarh
- Experience - 3- 9 years as a road surveyor with an organization of repute
- Qualification- BE/ BTECH/ Diploma in CIVIL
Interview process : First round telephonic, Final F2F at the delhi office of the client
1) Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
2) Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
3) Direct or conduct surveys in order to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles.
4) Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
5) Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain.
6) Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
7) Write descriptions of property boundary surveys for use in deeds, leases, or other legal documents.
8) Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
9) Search legal records, survey records, and land titles in order to obtain information about property boundaries in areas to be surveyed.
10) Coordinate findings with the work of engineering and architectural personnel, clients, and others concerned with projects.
11) Adjust surveying instruments in order to maintain their accuracy.
12) Establish fixed points for use in making maps, using geodetic and engineering instruments.
13) Determine longitudes and latitudes of important features and boundaries in survey areas, using theodolites, transits, levels, and satellite-based global positioning systems (GPS).
14) Train assistants and helpers, and direct their work in such activities as performing surveys or drafting maps.
If the position interests you kindly share your cv or contact Puneesh - 7011354635
Kindly share :
- Current ctc & notice period
- Expected ctc
- Current & preferred location
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.