Director at Augusta Infotech
Views:371 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Reliability Engineer (3-6 yrs)
This role will be responsible for Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety Analysis of LRUs, Components, Sub-Systems and Systems per the customers- requirements.
Mandatory Experience :
- Minimum 3 years work experience in the Rail or other - heavy- industry
- Communicating across time zones and continents
- Managing and prioritizing own workload.
- Responsible for Safety Planning, Failure Mode and Effect Criticality Analysis, Preliminary Hazard Analysis, Operating Support Analysis, Fault tree analysis and other Safety Analysis and assessment of Electro mechanical systems and components based on the project/Customer requirements and purchase specifications
- Responsible for Maintainability Planning, Maintainability Prediction and analysis, Preventive and corrective maintainability analysis of Electro mechanical systems and components based on the project/Customer requirements
- Need to understand the Drawings, Schematics, System Architectures and equipment diagrams, Hardware and Circuits/wiring diagrams and able to analyse schematics and Carry out the Reliability and safety analysis as per the customer requirements and design specifications
- Should have sound knowledge on LRU, Components and Systems for the Railway/Rolling Stock or Brake Systems or locomotive product would be an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate and report, in both verbal and written English, to colleagues, System Engineering Experts and Customers on highly technical matters
- Good understanding on MIL standards and RAMS Standards like MIL-HDBK-217F, IEC Standards, NPRD, MIL -1629A, MIL-882D,ARP4761,NUREG, EN50126,SIL Levels for the safety verification as per the project requirements
- Responsible for all the assigned RAMS Engineering Project Packages and deliverables for products and systems provided by Customer till final approval
- Responsible for all the RAMS Deliverables for each stage of the design(from Initial concept Design to Design Validation) for products and monitoring of failure and safety critical data generated by customer using products and systems to ascertain potential requirement for product improvement.
Education : Degree in RAMS