Senior Reliability Engineer - Static - Oil Business (10-18 yrs)
Role - Sr Reliability Engineer Static
Looking candidate with BE / ME / B Tech / M Tech in Mechanical or Metallurgical Engineering with 10+ years of Inspection and Maintenance experience in oil and gas, Petrochemical, Refinery industry.(MUST)
To ensure integrity & availability of Static Equipment by leveraging specialist expertise across refinery equipment at optimum cost
- Accountable for driving the reliability improvement strategy and providing reliability advise to the Production teams.
- Implementing, maintaining, and continuously improving the asset reliability strategy by monitoring performance, driving Risk Based Inspection and Incident investigation processes, and custodian of the Inspection Strategy, scopes and frequencies.
- Maintain and maximize reliability & availability of Static equipment
- Reliability specialists responsible for driving the Operational Reliability improvement process.
- Custodian for all Inspection Maintenance schedules via RBI and SAP - Evergreen,
Management of Change and new Projects.
- Develops and implements Reliability Action Plan policies and strategies which ensure effective reliability over the asset lifecycle. Requires close co-operation/co-ordination with production area teams and specialist engineering and process teams.
- Provide Technical support to the production areas for Risk Based Inspection, Integrity Assurance Root Cause Analysis, Plant improvement Projects, Plant Changes, and Maintenance optimization.
Skills Required (Knowledge and Skills)
- Extensive discipline knowledge and broad general engineering knowledge within the Refinery and Petrochemical Industry.
- Hand-on experience in RBI strategy development.
- IT literate - Able to drive RBI application and interrogate SAP to support the Reliability
- Integrity specialist - Reliability management, Inspection strategy, Maintenance and Projects Management, and Failure investigation.
- Ability to communicate at all levels, good interpersonal skills and team working skills are essential.
- Good knowledge of Inspection and Maintenance processes